Professional Grade Low-Frequency Ultrasound with LED is an at-home treatment for skin tightening and wrinkle smoothing from the plumping effect of Ultrasound vibrating at 90,000 waves per second to activate skin metabolism and regenerate skin cells. Output is the same frequency as a laser device but the energy is low so it does not damage the skin like the heat from a laser.
Time Master PRO works as the ultrasound waves cause a vibration of the surrounding skin tissues, known as "cascade of intercellular communication." It strengthens and lifts.
As you move the device your skin will feel tighter, almost immediately. As you pass the treated area, and throughout this process, oxygen to the cells increases and removes wastes in the pores.
The non-thermal (no heat) action of ultrasound is beneficial because of the rapid oscillation of tissue promotes movement between inner and outer cells and increases fibroblast activity necessary for increased collagen formation. The result is the complexion is plumped up with new collagen (this pushes the folds of the wrinkles out) and new elastin (this helps to tighten the skin and give it more bounce.)
LED Specifications: Blue is 470nm, Green is 520nm, Red is 650nm, Infrared is 940nm. Blue wavelength penetrates to 1mm, Green penetrates to 2mm, Red wavelength penetrates to 3mm, Infrared wavelength penetrates 5-10mm
Contraindications of Ultrasound Therapy & LED:
- For external use only and not to exceed the recommended maximum of 10 minutes
- Do not use on broken skin or skin with inflammation, weeping or soreness or on a severe sunburn
- Should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing
- Do not use over metal pins and plates
- Consult a physician before using with pathological skin conditions, a heartbeat regulating medication/heart complaints, have a pacemaker or other battery-operated and electrical implant, or if you have a neurological disorder including epilepsy or multiple sclerosis, cancer, an autoimmune condition, diagnosed heart condition.
- Not for use on or by children between 12 and 17 years old without parental supervision and not recommended for children under the age of 12.